6.05.2010

Buried Treasure!





My gardening friend particularly loves this story I tell about potato harvesting at the nursing home. I have been meaning to draw it for a long time and finally got around to it this week.
Once I started writing and drawing I realized this could have been a way longer story; I could tell by how many words i tried to cram in to the frames!
So,
I think I have a lot more to say about gardening with the elderly so I hope for more comics to follow on this theme.

In the meantime I think this one says what I want it to say about potatoes.

2 comments:

Kalli said...

this is my favourite one ever. so lovely.

Zack and I discovered the joy of potato gardening last year and I can't wait to plant this year's crop.

keep it up.
you are awesome.

Unknown said...

"...not much of a joiner", that's good.